- Sour Stomach
- Acid Indigestion
- Upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Shake well.
- 2-4 teaspoonful's 4x a day for Extra Strength, or as directed by a doctor.
- Take after meals or at bedtime.
- Dispense product only by spoon or other measuring device.
Do not use if you have kidney disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Presently taking a prescription drug.
- If you are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product:
- Do not take more than 8 tablespoonful's of Regular Strength or 16 teaspoonful's of Extra Strength in 24 hours.
- Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Laxative effect may occur.